Artist Saving Animals

Through this Blog we wish to show our paintings and offer them for sale, 20% of all sales will be donated to an Animal Rescue/adoption agency.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Lollipop

Lollipop 8x01 oil on board
Lollipop has been rescued by "Bullies in need" a group protecting Bull dogs, see their page here:
Bullies in need
and Lollipop's story is here:
Lollipop
she has been with the group only 9 months and she is only 1 year old! She has befriended the other dogs in the pack and her story is very heartwarming.

I enjoyed painting her, her personality just shines through her eyes I felt I knew her after a few brush stokes.
The painting can be purchased here and 15% will be donated to Animal rescue.

Buy on Ebay 

1 comment:

  1. Great painting Barbara.This is just a lovely paintingand brings out the charater of the bit so well.
    So nice that the pit got a new home. So many die unnecessarily and most are just great family dogs. I always feel so sorry for them when I see the in the shelter as I know their possibility of a home is so limited and through no fault of their own.

    ReplyDelete